Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Darren set




This is the partner pose set to my sick bed poses, made for my character Darren in Cutest Lil' Jazz Singer. (link takes you to see the poses in action) Pose list compatible and they snap together. Enjoy!


Download



a_mypalsim_darren_1f
a_mypalsim_darren_1m









a_mypalsim_darren_2f
a_mypalsim_darren_2m











a_mypalsim_darren_3

(made to look like he just threw a pillow)
(notice no m or f)










a_mypalsim_darren_4f
a_mypalsim_darren_4m

a_mypalsim_darren_4m_a
(eyes closed)






a_mypalsim_darren_5f
a_mypalsim_darren_5m









a_mypalsim_darren_6f
a_mypalsim_darren_6m


















As usual, if there are any problems, just let me know! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, more poses! These are wonderful, thank you. :) I especially love the last two sets, 5 and 6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, buckley! Hehe, those are my favorites too. Glad you like them. :)

      Delete