Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Guitar Poses


These are a few poses based around the premise of a more romantic guitar lesson for Becks Best on Facebook. Great idea. :)

pose list compatible
snap together
Enjoy!




Download



a_mypalsim_guitar_1f
a_mypalsim_guitar_1m

The acoustic guitar can be found as part of another pose pack found here.

a_mypalsim_guitar_2f
a_mypalsim_guitar_2m

Since her hand is not actually strumming the guitar, I recommend using the Gibson guitar by NataliS. Otherwise, her hand goes through the acoustic one.

a_mypalsim_guitar_3f
a_mypalsim_guitar_3m

I view this one as if he's saying 'no, not like that!' and jumping real quick to fix the mistake.
She doesn't have to be sitting on a coffee table.






a_mypalsim_guitar_4f
a_mypalsim_guitar_4m





















As usual, let me know if there are any problems!

8 comments:

  1. Jesse returning the favour for the sim-fu lessons? :p

    I'll download them. I'll probably never use them, but I'm a CC hoarder, so I *need* them :p

    They are brilliant, though. Since attempting my own poses I know how hard it is to get the fingers lined up like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Took these before working on that chapter, so Jesse and Marie graciously offered to model for me hehe.

      I don't think I'll ever use them either, to be honest, but they were a fun challenge.

      Thank you! Yes, his hands in the first one nearly made me cry.

      Delete
  2. Oooh are these a preview of SWNT?

    Thank you! The one where she's sitting down is great and will definitely come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, no. They're requested, and I happened to be going in to take pics for those chapters.

      You're welcome! That one is one of my favs. all the "f's" can be used alone depending on the scene.

      Delete
  3. YOU ARE MAKING BEST POSES FOR TS3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been having issues with all the poses on this site.. for some reason I only get a black screen and my game won't fire up :( I was able to use them until the update, and ever since then the poses just won't work with my game :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very sorry you're having trouble. I had the exact same problem when I got IP, and it had something to do with other CC. My poses and all other poses have worked fine for me.
      What I did was stop using CC magic. I don't know, obviously, if you use that program. I really don't think it's the program's fault but instead some of the CC that the program was handling, meaning it was something in a .sims3pack file. I had to revamp my whole CC system to converting files and putting them all together in a few massive files using s3pe.

      I hope what I said above makes sense, and I hope you figure out what your problem is. I highly doubt it's from a pose pack. :/

      Delete